Muchos gracias to my dear friend Katie who showed me this recipe today. They were cheap, easy, and delicious. Plus, they make a lot and are very filling! I definitely recommend them. They are also very forgiving so you can make mistakes and no one will ever know. Just make sure you season the meat well. I also added some shredded cheese to the top because well, I have an unhealthy obsession with cheese! You can find the recipe by clicking on the title of this entry. Hope you enjoy!
Yum! These look great! I love stuffed peppers=) Can't wait to try them out next week!
ReplyDeletedo we get the recipe?
ReplyDeletekristin... click on the title "stuffed peppers" and it will take you there!
ReplyDeleteyeah, apparently i'm stupid...sorry i didn't read the last sentence. i just got so excited about the stuffed peppers!
ReplyDeleteSO I made them last night and they were scrumptious!!! I can't wait to make them again!
ReplyDeletethese look like a gourmet treasure. impressive!
ReplyDelete