Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Are you kidding me?!
Call 1-800- steamer... stanley steamer gets your home cleaner! You all know the jingle right? Well good ole Mr. Stanley came to clean our carpets on Friday and did a great job. I was SUPER happy to have clean carpet (note, I would LOVE to have wood floors, but carpet is what it is for now and I'll be grateful for it). Since everything is looking clean in our living room I decided that Storm's chair (an old leather one that was passed down that she's been sleeping on for three years) needs to either get a slip cover on it or hit the curb because she has torn it apart! I don't know why she just starting tearing it apart now, but she has, and it looks awful in the living room and I am NOT okay with it (feel free to call me vain). SO, I moved her chair out of the den to a place where she couldn't get to it and put a nice blanket over the ottoman for her to sleep on. I've tried this for a few days and she won't even get on the ottoman... what a snob. Tonight we came home and she, for the first time in her lifetime, POOPED in the house.... and of course, it was right on the clean carpet!! Are you kidding?! Think she's ticked at us or what? We first cleaned up the mess and then immediately moved the chair back in to where it belongs. I really can't believe this. She has NEVER done this before (other than the one time she was extremely sick as a puppy).... and five days after our carpet was cleaned... UNBELIEVABLE. Guess she needs to be in her kennel more huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my case against owning a dog just go better, thank you storm :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness. that made me laugh...but that's what you get for treating your dog like a human. i have no room to talk though.
ReplyDeletethat's hilarious. stinkin' dogs!
ReplyDelete