Happy Halloween.........
this is our family......
yes we are dressed up......
please observe the cow's tail....
Halloween was a fun time for us. This year was the first year we have ever dressed up as adults. We didn't want to spend money on costumes so we found stuff around the house. There are three kids I babysit for a ton, and all of them wanted to drive over to our house to trick or treat. When they arrived they LOVED that Tim and I were dressed up as an ice hockey player and a soccer player (specifically, I was Leah, for those of you who know her). Here are some pics of the kids... one Asian woman, one scary guy (without his mask so I don't have nightmares), one shark who is eating the cute little girl under the costume and let's not forget the cow... Storm. Hilarious. Why is this underlined?!
Then we went to a Halloween party at a friends house dressed like this.... only problem was it wasn't a costume party... awesome. Tim was designated candy passer outer at the party since he LOVES seeing all the kids. For as much as I dislike Halloween, it sure was a fun night!
good work. love the costumes!
ReplyDeletewell it was very festive of you to dress up. nice. the cowtail is hilarious.
ReplyDelete