Monday, November 30, 2009

Playdate....

Last week our dear friends Brent and Katie came over for dinner and they brought their awesome Weimaraner Tobin. Storm was thrilled to have a playmate over. This is what they did most of the night.....



Believe it or not, this was actually a friendly way to play and they've turned out to be best buddies.



3 comments:

  1. That first picture is terrifying. I'm probably going to have nightmares tonight. Thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, momdiggity you are hilarious about dogs.... Arle can play at our house anytime... only I PROMISE I won't allow any of this kind of play with her around! :) Yeah right, you'd never let me do that! Good luck finding a dog that will suffice Arle's longing for a real one for christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is why a small dog, such as huxley nato, half human, half mut...would do you right. i'll talk to arle about it on sunday.

    ReplyDelete