Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Walking in a Winter Wonderland



If you haven't heard, we've gotten a lot of snow here in KC over the last week. Storm doesn't mind the snow once she gets used to it each year, but for the first few days she acts like it will absolutely kill her to go out in it. I decided to take the camera out with her today when she decided she'll give it a try.....

Can we just get this photo shoot over with Mom?.....
Hmmm.. I can't feel my paws but I'll give this a shot.... A little hard to run in this stuff....

Unless you run like this.....


Happy Winter
Love, Storm

2 comments:

  1. nice! lucy absolutely loves the snow. she digs around it and plays like crazy. i on the other hand do not like cleaning her up after she comes in every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, at least your doggy has short hair. huxley has snow matted in her hair until it melts out. sick.

    ReplyDelete