why are you so nice? you can't hope that everyone's team wins, nkay? you have to be snarky and say...go my team! or whatever.
:) well because my team STINKS this year so I might as well pull for my friends teams! :)
yeah well Texas really screwed up my bracket! I really thought they would pull it off and do better than that!
you should have asked me... I would have highly recommended you don't pick them! I picked them for one game bc my heart couldn't totally cast them out but now I'm kicking myself bc they stink!
why are you so nice? you can't hope that everyone's team wins, nkay? you have to be snarky and say...go my team! or whatever.
ReplyDelete:) well because my team STINKS this year so I might as well pull for my friends teams! :)
ReplyDeleteyeah well Texas really screwed up my bracket! I really thought they would pull it off and do better than that!
ReplyDeleteyou should have asked me... I would have highly recommended you don't pick them! I picked them for one game bc my heart couldn't totally cast them out but now I'm kicking myself bc they stink!
ReplyDelete