Monday, May 24, 2010

LAKE TAHOE 2010
My best friends from high school along with our significant others got together in Lake Tahoe for a little reunion May 13-16th. It was a really special weekend and we LOVED Lake Tahoe.... first time for me and boy was it ever beautiful! I had no idea! I highly recommend you taking a trip there in the summer time (though evidently the slopes in winter are awesome too). We all stayed under one roof in an awesome vacation house that was on loan to us! Here's a picture of the ten of us.... so thankful for these great friends and love them each so much. The Fab 5 has become the fab 10! :)

And if you're really bored and want to watch the video I made from the trip... the link to it is posted below.... all 13 minutes of it... I just couldn't cut any more of it out! :)

2 comments:

  1. i mean, ya'll are all cute. i'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, thanks for the awesome video! What a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete