Saturday, June 19, 2010

SURPRISE DATE NIGHT = SUPER FUN!

Yesterday late afternoon I got a text from Tim that said I needed to be ready to go out with him at 5:30pm.... dressed in "cute western attire." I had no clue what the plan was and thought his "cute western attire" was hilarious. After figuring out that he wasn't kidding, I found something to wear and got ready.
On the way downtown he told me that we were going to dinner at Power and Light and then off to the SUGARLAND concert! I was SOOO excited. I love Jennifer Nettles. When we got to the Sprint center we found out that Danny Gokey was one of the openers....if you don't know who that is we can't be friends (jk). Danny was one of our favorites from last years American Idol. He was awesome in concert! The other opener was Luke Bryan who is another country singer we don't know all that well.
Such a fun summer night with Timmy!

oh hey there jennifer nettles....
he was excited to see me haha

Such a great part of KC...

3 comments:

  1. that is so sweet of him! what a great guy. and i love your boots. i need some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Tim!! Yep - super cute "cute western attire" outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is some cute western attire! such a fun night.

    ReplyDelete