Perhaps this longing has to do with the many life changes I've experienced over the last few weeks. I've gone through difficult moments I didn't think I could make it through. However, there has been something that has carried me. Something that looked me in the eyes and told me to put one foot in front of the other. Something that believed in me, treasured me, and longed for me to find my hope in it.
This "something" or "it" isn't a thing at all, rather it is a "someone." Thanks Jesus for reminding me that I am most satisfied when you are most glorified in me. Thank you for giving me a longing deep inside of me for you that I can't even explain at times. Thanks for having my best interest in mind and being all powerful, all knowing, and always present. Your love speaks a better word than all the empty claims this world has to offer. I am clinging to YOU today and trusting you as my only hope.
Beautifully written friend=) Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeletei am sorry you've had to go through all of that. sometimes i have to repeat to myself that "my hope is not found in ______" whether i believe it or not. uggg.
ReplyDeletei love you.
Sorry you've had some rough times lately. Love you. Lunch soon, please?
ReplyDelete