Nothing like hearing Truth. People can give you all the advice you want (or don't want) to hear and you can search out all the things this world has to offer to answer your questions and give you hope. The fact is nothing comforts like the truth of the Gospel. On Sunday I heard an incredible sermon on Romans 8:28-30. In the midst of a very difficult year I desperately needed to hear, "God has not lost control."
If you get a minute, go to
this link (http://www.redeemerkansascity.org/resources/) and listen to the first sermon listed from October 24th preached by Jimmy Dodd. It will bless your soul. If you don't have time, try turning it on while prepping dinner, folding laundry or download on itunes and listen on the go!
i needed to hear it too. i almost cried 18 times ...so good for my soul.
ReplyDeleteSeriously! It was unreal. Lindsay warned me to find tissues before it started. My child started talking to herself rather loudly and I had to jet half way through. Can't wait to re-listen to it this week.
ReplyDelete