Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Story Time

I walked through the grocery store yesterday and a woman (not pregnant) stopped me to rub my belly. I was certainly caught off guard and out of nowhere decided it was a good idea to rub her belly too. So there we were in aisle 9 rubbing each others bellies. I looked her in the eye and said, "awkward huh?" She said yes, smiled and walked away. Maybe that's the trick for letting strangers know it is not okay to rub someone's belly just because they are pregnant?!

Sidenote: I do not care one bit if my friends and family touch my belly! :)

4 comments:

  1. oh my. i cannot believe you rubbed her unpregnant belly!! you are hilarious and i like that idea. i don't know why people think that because you are pregnant they have free reign to treat you like a freak show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is probably the most awesome thing i have ever heard. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I had a friend tell me that when I was pregnant with Anna but I never had the gumption to do it. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!!! I LOVE it! That is the best prego belly rubbing story I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete