A Thankful Heart
Lately I've been really thankful to the Lord for blessing me with far more than I deserve. We had a great Thanksgiving down in Texas. We spent part of it in Austin to be with my siblings, go to the Horns game (so glad that awful season is over) and eat a great Thanksgiving meal. The rest of the time we were out at the Ranch. My dear friends and their Moms threw a really fun baby shower for me at Z Tejas on Sunday. Thanks girls!! Here are the pics from the long weekend (shower pics will come later when I get them from my friend who was the photographer).
At the Longhorns game. Next Horns football game we go to baby girl will be with us!

My nephew Hayden lost his bottom two front teeth while we were there... he was SO excited

Chandler, my precious 18 month old niece

Tim shot a deer at the Ranch.... we ate some of him the next day and deer jerky is in the mail.. yummo!

I provided moral support in the frigid temps while he hunted...

and then he shot a duck.... we cooked this guy and it had great flavor... but it was accidently left on the grill a little long.. whoops

and then T built an amazing erupting volcano with Hayden... what a guy! :)
baby shower at z tejas..yum!
ReplyDeletethat poor deer and duck! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
ReplyDeleteand i love seeing your baby bump. cuteness...