he can do it all folks!
tonight timbo jimbo made dinner for me... it wasn't just any ordinary meal either... it was GOURMET to the max. crab rangoons, pad thai, and a sesame asian salad with dressing... ALL homemade. what a rockstar. i photographed the event while keeping my feet up so the swelling stops getting worse (hopefully).

he used our wok that we got for a wedding gift for the pad thai
what a table setting!
all with his trusty sidekick by his side supporting him/drooling over the chicken

AND he cleaned up the entire kitchen afterwards including the stove top... boy am i ever grateful!
I love it! What a chef Tim is! Keep those feet up friend! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWas it spicy??? And have you had the urge to clean out the fridge yet? Hang in there momma! Praying for a safe and uneventful delivery for you! Love and hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteGood job timbo jimbo! I am thoroughly impressed!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there friend and keep your feet up. Let me know if you need anything!
awe-to the-some! props to tim!
ReplyDeleteheard about your craziness...but this is a good thing...the platypus needs to come out and play!
Wowzers! When you said he made you dinner I figured it was something simple. Homemade crab rangoons and pad thai!!!??? Yes, please!
ReplyDeleteHello fellow blogger! It's nice to meet your blog! That meal looks amazing. Where can I get the recipe ? Seriously. :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm proud of Tim and all, but how about some pictures of KATELYN??!?!?! Come on!
ReplyDeleteI want the recipe for those crab rangoon. for real!
ReplyDelete