I love love love the first picture! She looks like she is smiling :) What a good girl Storm is!
I WAS wondering how Storm was doing :)Great pictures!
Love your blog!! I just added it to mine! You look gorgeous, as always, and Katelyn is precious!!!!!!! Was she born on Justin's birthday?
thanks Julianne...yes she was! :)
Great pictures, Kristen. I love the one of Katelyn in her 1 month tee. It's such a great shot of her little face. The one with Storm is hilarious.
I love love love the first picture! She looks like she is smiling :) What a good girl Storm is!
ReplyDeleteI WAS wondering how Storm was doing :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
Love your blog!! I just added it to mine! You look gorgeous, as always, and Katelyn is precious!!!!!!! Was she born on Justin's birthday?
ReplyDeletethanks Julianne...yes she was! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Kristen. I love the one of Katelyn in her 1 month tee. It's such a great shot of her little face. The one with Storm is hilarious.
ReplyDelete