Friday, April 15, 2011



we.will.survive.

For 11, yes ELEVEN months Tim has been studying for his yearly OKAP exam like it's a part time job. For the last month it has been crunch time. I'm really proud of the discipline he's shown in preparing for this crazy test. Tomorrow, TOMORROW it will be over. Katelyn will get her Daddy back and I will get my husband back. I can't wait!

did someone say I get Daddy time again?!? yippeeee!
you like my balding head? my great grandpa used to say that bald is beautiful... I like that!


So long pictures like this one...

and this one.... although I am quite a happy study buddy
and on to more fun things like tummy time.. you won't believe how strong I've gotten Dad!

2 comments:

  1. yay, okaps are over TODAY!! :)
    And....I can't wait to meet Katelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! So glad they're finally over! I'm going to call soon and see you you all are doing. Miss you! LOVE the pictures of Katelyn!

    ReplyDelete