Andrew (Tim's youngest brother) came to visit over MLK weekend. We love Andrew a whole lot. We both enjoy spending time with him any chance we get. He's the little brother I always wanted. He has an incredible love for the Lord and a compassionate heart. He's unbelievably good with Katelyn... and all kids for that matter. He's real. He's honest. He's wise. He's a keeper! :)
I coached and mentored a girl named Leah when she was in high school. I met her when she was 14 years old. To say that I've loved watching her experience life over the past 7 years would be an understatement. That girl has been through a lot and grown a LOT (spiritually not in stature as she's barely 5'3'' :). She is one of the most passionate, hard working people I know. She claims to not like kids much but sure was awesome with Katelyn. It was very special for me to introduce Katelyn to her. Leah has many qualities I pray Katelyn one day has... particularly a deep passion for Jesus. Leah was here this last weekend too (she was honored at a soccer banquet for her all-american achievement) and we all had a blast together. Here's a few pictures.

some sweet girlfriends of mine babysat saturday night and the four of us went out to eat together... then headed down to the plaza for the last night of plaza lights and for creme brulee at capital grille (my favorite... but i've never liked crem brulee anywhere else.. weird i know)
katelyn wasn't the only one who got attention over the weekend.. this pup was pretty thrilled to have company as well!
Here's to MLK weekend next year?!
Cool, I was thinking about yall, and I'm glad it was fun! .... And I really like your curly hair!
ReplyDelete