Look at this skillet and tell me what you think... doesn't it look delish?! I thought so as well. However, don't expect to get the recipe below...it's not going to be posted. Not because it's some secret recipe... nope, simply because it was NOT GOOD! Such a disappointment. Don't you hate it when you spend time making dinner only to get to the table and not enjoy eating it?! Ugh. Oh well, there will be other dishes for us to enjoy together. As for now, I'm going to soak in my sorrows. I'm kidding. Actually I'm glad I made it because it forced me to make pesto from scratch for the first time.... love me some pesto!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Not So Phenomenal Chicken and Pasta in Creamy Pesto Sauce
Look at this skillet and tell me what you think... doesn't it look delish?! I thought so as well. However, don't expect to get the recipe below...it's not going to be posted. Not because it's some secret recipe... nope, simply because it was NOT GOOD! Such a disappointment. Don't you hate it when you spend time making dinner only to get to the table and not enjoy eating it?! Ugh. Oh well, there will be other dishes for us to enjoy together. As for now, I'm going to soak in my sorrows. I'm kidding. Actually I'm glad I made it because it forced me to make pesto from scratch for the first time.... love me some pesto!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check out the recipe blog on my list of blogs. It's called friends and recipes. These are recipes from me and my friends that we love. Most of them are pretty easy too, since we are juggling kiddos while cooking dinner! I'll be sure to post some of your good ones on there too!
ReplyDelete