This weekend Tim and I were in Evanston, IL (right outside of the city of chicago) to celebrate the marriage of his great medical school friend Adam and his new wife Rebecca. We have been to a few Jewish weddings now (which this one was) and I have grown to really enjoy the traditions that are honored during them. I love traditions of any sort, so I loved reading about what each of the traditions represent during the ceremony and the reception as well.
We did get to see a very few of our friends from Wheaton as well but unfortunately our time was so short there that we missed seeing a lot of people we really wanted to see. Hopefully we'll go back again sometime soon. A few pics.... one is of the sweet "baby" boy I baby-sat for six years (I started when he was barely two).... he is now playing REAL football at age 9. I had tears in my eyes when we watched his game... I know, I'm pathetic and am probably going to spend the majority of our children's lives tearing up over sentimental things, but I care so much about him and now he is BIG! The other two pictures are from the wedding. What a great time with my hubby!
look at you hot mama! love that dress...
ReplyDeletelooks like a great trip! glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteCute dress! I love Chi-town:)
ReplyDeleteyou look like a hottie with a naughty body...it must be all that 6 am walking or something! :) ahhh...see you bright and early!
ReplyDelete