Last weekend I spent five days in Austin with my family and friends. It was a blast! I missed Tim a LOT, but it was a good weekend for me to be gone because he spent every day all day at the hospital! I'm not a fan of traveling without him! Anyway, Austin was beautiful.... the weather was decent but what made my time so wonderful was the people I got to spend it with. I love my family and enjoyed getting time with my niece and nephew (somehow I didn't get a single pic of sweet Chandler :(. I got to take Hayden to soccer practice... so fun! I also got to spend time with one of my favorites that I coached in Chicago for three years. She now plays soccer at UT and her whole family is being converted to Longhorns... I love it! To the left is a pic of "Aunt Kiki" and Hayden right before practice started.... above are pictures with Leah (soccer player) and one of my closest friends Haley at the UT football game Saturday night. Hook 'em!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Austin
Last weekend I spent five days in Austin with my family and friends. It was a blast! I missed Tim a LOT, but it was a good weekend for me to be gone because he spent every day all day at the hospital! I'm not a fan of traveling without him! Anyway, Austin was beautiful.... the weather was decent but what made my time so wonderful was the people I got to spend it with. I love my family and enjoyed getting time with my niece and nephew (somehow I didn't get a single pic of sweet Chandler :(. I got to take Hayden to soccer practice... so fun! I also got to spend time with one of my favorites that I coached in Chicago for three years. She now plays soccer at UT and her whole family is being converted to Longhorns... I love it! To the left is a pic of "Aunt Kiki" and Hayden right before practice started.... above are pictures with Leah (soccer player) and one of my closest friends Haley at the UT football game Saturday night. Hook 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you are such a jet setter! looks like lots of fun...
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were a Longhorn fan...I'm not sure I can continue our friendship.
ReplyDeletehey, are you an aunt kiki?? so am i!!
ReplyDeletei sure hope you ate some chuys for me!
kristin.... chuys FOR SURE, and it was amazing. and yes, i'm aunt kiki, how fun!!
ReplyDelete