DEEP IN THE HART

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hayden's soccer practice!

Here is the video I made from Hayden's first soccer practice... HILARIOUS!
Posted by Kristen :) at 9:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

BLOGS THAT I FOLLOW

  • Desiring God Blog
  • Fly Through Our Window
  • Pioneer Woman - All Feeds
  • Momastery
  • Brehm Family Blog
  • Brandy And Her Boys
  • Life in Arabia
  • the Journey
  • The Good's
  • the cuthberts
  • Our Story
  • Learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
  • from the nato's
  • The Andersons
  • THE JOURNEY
  • :: cawleyblog ::
  • Catching up with the Keys
  • finger lickin' good
  • baker estate
  • La Gioia de Vivere
  • The Chandlers
  • Keller Bump Watch
  • Srp Stories
  • One Kidney Kate
  • Lindsay Lady
  • Growing Ochs
  • The Teddy Family
  • peter, elizabeth, & baby lindquist
  • Severns Family
  • oh for heaven cakes
  • The Village Church : From Our Pastors
  • Domestic Kingdom
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.