Saturday morning we went out to the cider mill for some yummy cider donuts, a 1o acre pumpkin patch, HUGE corn maze, and a lot of fun! Tim and I took Andrew, a 10 year old who I frequently baby sit, with us and I think he had a good time too. In the middle of the corn maze Tim stopped and carved a pipe with Andrew out of an old corn cob and part of the corn stock. We're not promoting smoking here, but they sure were cool! :) If only I had an OUNCE of that creativity! Enjoy the pics, and if you live in the area, go visit this cider mill!
Maybe Tim should start a blog? Carving pipes in the middle of a corn maze?! So fun. We've gotta get David out there!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I love pumpkin season.
ReplyDeletetheprovidentwoman.com
sounds like so much fun! and i like your new blog background too! miss you guys...
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed with Tim's ingenuity. Kinda makes me want to start smoking a pipe:)
ReplyDelete