Monday, October 19, 2009

OU weekend

I know, I know, it was an UGLY game and Texas's offense looked AWFUL but I'll take a W any way it comes in a rivalry game like that! The weekend was so great. Tim and I went down to Dallas Friday night and stayed with one of my best friends from growing up and her husband. We got to spend time with my Mom, Dad, and brother at the game, which was so fun and then all hang out at the infamous Texas state fair afterwards. I made a video from the weekend and posted it below. If you aren't from Texas, you will think I've lost my mind (and you are probably right), or worse, if you are an Oklahoma fan you will HATE this video.... just giving you a fair warning. Hook 'em Horns! :)




1 comment:

  1. How much fun! Thanks for sharing, it felt like I was there. You guys are sooo cute. Keep on blogging, I check in on you regularly.
    Brandy's crazy friend, Tracye

    ReplyDelete