Wednesday, January 20, 2010

KCCS girls

In the last couple of months I have become friends with several Kansas City Christian High School girls. A few of them I coach and others I have met through basketball in one way or another. We live really close to the school and love that the girls come over to our house all the time. They were off school on Monday so seven of them (big shout out to Ally, Allie, Megan, Kate, Morgan, Danielle and Emilie) came over Sunday night for a sleepover. Each time they visit the house I serve them a pazookie (mix between pizza and cookie). Ever heard of it? You just take a roll of chocolate chip cookie dough and smash it into a cast iron skillet.... cook it for about 25 minutes on 375, then plop lots of vanilla ice cream on top, serve it with spoons and go at it! They go CRAZY over it. Here's a video from the one they ate Sunday night. They eat it so fast they wanted me to time them this time... they're hilarious Somedays I wish I was still in high school just so I could stuff my face like this again without caring about where all the calories were going! :)


Here is a more civilized representation of them... again around a pazookie :)


3 comments:

  1. Yep you're making that for next month's book club. Only I don't think we will time ourselves to eat it=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so good to see the phillip's girls! glad you've befriended them. looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete