Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tiramisu?!

Lately I haven't made very good "from-scratch" desserts that Tim likes and I'm tired of it. So instead of trying something easy, I decided I'd find a great recipe for his very favorite and go at it. This my friends, led me to find the perfect recipe for tiramisu. Tim is practically a professional tiramisu food critic but something about my competitive nature couldn't get making it out of my mind. Leave it to P.W.... she comes through again!! The Pioneer Woman's tiramisu was made in our home tonight. I held my breath as Tim took his first bite......... the verdict..... HE LOVED IT!!
Are you kidding me!? It was all worth it. You must make it. Don't be afraid, it really is simple.

Follow PW's directions on her webpage (http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/07/tiramisu_yo/) and you'll be golden. It's not hard, just time consuming so be sure you read the whole recipe before starting. Also "lady fingers" are hard to find at the grocery store.... I recommend asking the bakery because they're in a different location at every store. Happy "fancy" dessert making! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! Leave it to PW! She hasn't let me down once=)

    ReplyDelete