Saturday, April 10, 2010

After writing out the long post about my Blindside thoughts last night I couldn't find Tim. I looked around the house. No Tim. I figured he went outside with Storm so I opened the back door and this is what I found....





For those of you that don't know, we do NOT live in the country... at all. In fact we have six houses surrounding our backyard. I yelled out to him "is this a joke?" He started laughing and said "Isn't this a great way to get rid of all those trees we trimmed back today?" Really? A bonfire?! I have to hand it to him, it did take care of the pile of sticks pretty quickly and I didn't have to do a darn thing. I'll take it. But only since the cops didn't come and the neighbors didn't run out screaming at us.

1 comment: