New Hair Style Coming Soon.....
The color isn't changing, but the do is! We used In Style's Makeover website to see what I'd look like with different styles. I think is my favorite though I probably won't go quite this short. I have to still be able to put in a ponytail! :) Should I do it? What do you think?

I don't think it attached=( At least I couldn't see it...but I want to! I love new hairdo's!!
ReplyDeletei couldn't see it either!
ReplyDeletebut can i say that i love that you are blogging so much lately. keep it up!
did you click on "this" ?
ReplyDeleteYes smarty-pants=) Nothing comes up... just a blank white page.
ReplyDeleteI want to see it!!
YEAH!!! It is super cute!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, totally do it! it's really cute!
ReplyDeleteI've had this cut and LOVED it!!! Go for it! It will look great on you!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is so thick and pretty - I think this cut would be super cute on you! But definitely keep it pony-tail length for the summer... I'm ready to be able to wear one again! :)
ReplyDelete