PENNSYLVANIA
We had a great weekend visiting Tim's sister, Jenn, and her family over Labor Day weekend. With three kids five and under they have a busy household! Uncle Tim was a huge hit and the kids demanded his attention at all times. It stinks not living near family but we made the best of our time together with these people we love so much! There are loads of pics on here... I won't begin to tell you how many we took over the weekend but when it comes to our nieces and nephews we just can't help it.. especially since we don't get to see them often!
The first day we went to the zoo.... they happen to have a lego exhibit that covered about 15 animals... clearly Uncle Tim and I HAD to take a picture in front of the penguins (in case you didn't know we are mildly obsessed with penguins)

Uncle Tim and William (5) worked together to pick the best of the best from the Gala crop

Jenn, Nate and their family of five!
Uncle Tim and Will had lots of bike races

Will and Aunt Kristen shucked the corn for dinner while making all kinds of jokes about corn... My personal favorite from Will was, "Aunt Kristen, what did the corn say when he lost all of his hair?.... AW SHUCKS!" Come on... that's funny!
Sometimes I daydream about this kind of picture with Tim and our hypothetical little girl (no I don't know what I'm having yet... we will be excited with either gender). Daddy's and their little girls make me melt. Love that Tim got time to just be still and enjoy life with this little princess.
And this guy?! Well he just looked cute all weekend!! Such a beautiful baby boy... but don't be fooled... he is a bruiser!! Luke (13 months)

The last night we had a fire (it was that cool outside) in their backyard

And our last day there we went to a park called "Kids Castle"... holy moly this place was incredible. I would be terrified of losing my kid in there but honestly, what little boy doesn't want to go conquer this place?! It was awesome.
I'm grateful for:
*Our family being intentional with the time we spend together
*Loving on precious babies that I love dearly
*Trader Joe's being in Philly so I could stock up
*Tim's incredible gift with children
*Jenn's ability and willingness to cook for us so well
*The freedom to hop on a plane to Pennsylvania for the weekend
you gypsies! mmm, and trader joe's...come KC, please. lindsay said they are coming!
ReplyDeleteso fun! those are some cute little kiddos. and yes, i laughed at the corn joke.
ReplyDeletewhat great pictures of those precious kids! looks like lots of fun!
ReplyDelete