I can take or leave cake, cupcakes or ice cream and don't like chocolate (yes you read that right and yes I realize it's weird) BUT frosted sugar cookies are on the absolute top of my favorite list! This is why I thought all you KC peeps should know about this famous place called Connie's Cookies. In the last month I've heard SO many people talk about Connie and I have no idea why it took me 2 and 1/2 years to hear about this place! Anyway, if you, like me, are a little behind please enjoy learning about this new simple pleasure in life! :) Or if you already knew about it and didn't tell me you are in big trouble!
Connie's Cookies is a Wichita business that expanded to KC. It's been my favorite since high school (I think every single friend of mine had those cookies at graduation open house). So fun! And they'll ship them for you, so my mom always sent them to me in college. Glad you've discovered the CC goodness! :)
ReplyDelete