Thursday, January 13, 2011

I learned an amazing new trick today. It involves one of these.....

And one of these....
Does anyone else get frustrated when cleaning a lamp shade?! I can't ever seem to get the dust off and it drives me crazy. My super dooper Mom told me today to use a dry paintbrush to dust the lamp shade. Say what? Yes, a paintbrush. Works LIKE A CHARM! I am way too excited about this new cleaning tip so I thought I'd share it with all of you. Hooray for making dusting easier and more effective!

3 comments:

  1. Nice tip! Fun catching up with you this morning! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If and when I ever dust my lampshades, I use a lint roller (the sticky paper pet-hair kind).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also use a lint roller....like once a year when i clean a lampshade. ha.

    ReplyDelete