Today marks one year from the date that I miscarried. It was one of the most horrific things I've ever been through. Tears filled my eyes tonight as I remembered that sweet little life I once saw on an ultrasound screen. I doubt the miscarriage will ever make sense to me on this side of heaven and I have a hard time believing it's for my good (Romans 8) but I trust that it is because His Word is true. As we celebrated last Sunday, God does what He says He is going to do and therefore I believe that in some way, shape, or form that miscarriage was for a greater good.
Although sad, I am also rejoicing because God in His infinite mercy gave us a beautiful, healthy baby girl ten months later. As I put her to bed tonight I will rock her a little longer and hold her a little tighter. I pray you'll do the same with your precious babies. God is good... even when life's circumstances don't always make sense.
Love you friend. Thanks for sharing your sweet heart.
ReplyDeleteYour faith is precious. Love you guys.
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet post.
ReplyDeleteYou're making me weep. Love you so much.
ReplyDelete