
two months old
Due to a blogger blooper I'm behind so allow me to catch you up!
Weeks 5-8 have been great! Katelyn has become much more interactive and makes us laugh a lot. She got her first set of shots (other than the ones in the hospital that I wasn't around for) this week... we both (Katelyn and me) made it through without tears! KG now weighs 9 pounds 10 ounces and is 22 inches long. When Katelyn was 7 weeks old I went out for dinner with some friends and left her at home with Daddy for the first time. Five minutes into dinner I got a text from Tim that said, "yahoo. I rolled over from my back to my tummy for the first time!!!" The text was followed by a picture of Katelyn on her back. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I have spent hours with her on that play mat and she has never even rolled on her side! At first I thought he was lying but then I watched the video. At least he got it on video.... which I'll try to download on here soon.
I love to swing each day during one of my awake periods
This is what I call "Katelyn's corner"... she loves hanging out in her nap nanny where she often plays with her rattles, looks at the lights in the room and stares at the stars on the wall while in it.
Katelyn and I made our first car trip solo to Columbia, MO while Daddy was out of town working. KG loved meeting the Winkelmeyer fam...here she is with her Aunt Molly (my roomate from college)
Storm got to go too (we were basically a traveling circus) and she had a blast with Molly's dog Belle... see the pic below where she's giving Belle a nice bear hug! :)
Happy Girl
We were sad not to be with other family on Easter but still had a great day celebrating the Resurrection. I pray that Katelyn will love and treasure Jesus as her only hope at a young age.


SERIOUSLY?!! She is so freaking cute I can hardly stand it. Love that little smile and that last pic of her and Tim is presh.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 months!!! You are rocking motherhood friend!!
Precious Precious PRECIOUS! She is beautiful. Love you three!
ReplyDelete