Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in New York City

I spent last weekend with these three girls in the big apple. Long story short I mentored them during their high school years in kansas city. Now they're at Arkansas and KState but I still keep in close contact with them. We had a great time and I love each of them dearly.

A major thanks to the Dad of the year that kept Katelyn for the weekend. She is one fortunate girl to have a Daddy that is willing and able to take such great care of her! I even came home to a clean house.... husband of the year as well :)

2 comments:

  1. No offense but I want you to go away more often so Tim will invite us over for gourmet seafood. That was one delish meal.

    Glad you girls had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! What a great time of year to go to NY!

    ReplyDelete