Christmas on the Farm
Hartley Angus Ranch
Katelyn LOVED driving around on the mule (it was cold (relatively speaking) so we were certainly bundled up) looking at all the animals. She learned to moo at the cows and baa at the goats (close enough:). The farm dogs and the goats were her favorite.
crazy baby goats thought Mom was a jungle gymDaddy grew a beard in December.... he shaved it New Years. I hated it when he started growing it and then was sad when he shaved it... go figure.

secrets with Grandma

with cousin Chandler (3).. can't believe I didn't get a picture of Hayden (6) with the girls!

A special 1st Christmas with our sweet little girl

Christmas was good for my soul this year. Thanks to a group of 25 women we had our first Jesse tree (google it if you haven't heard of it). Though Katelyn didn't understand a word we read or prayed each night I hope it was the foundation for an Advent tradition for years to come. I'm grateful we spent December intentionally preparing our hearts for the coming of Jesus as well as longing for His return. On Christmas Day we were together with family and had a handful of presents. For the first time in a long time (perhaps the first time ever) I truly felt that Jesus was the center of attention... as He should be. Please oh Lord, keep my heart from wandering from that place.
yes...jesse tree was good for my soul too.
ReplyDeletefarm looked fun!
happy new year!
"Secrets with Grandma" is TOO sweet!
ReplyDelete