In case you were wondering... it's worth it.

I know it can get overwhelming to write down your child's milestones and family updates but I encourage you to keep up with it! My Mom brought my baby book when she came to visit last week and I can't stop looking through it. I love that she wrote down so many details about my first few years, she kept all kinds of things in this book and it's really special. It's so fun to look at all the pictures, stats and milestones of me and compare it with Katelyn's age. I was even the third kid... way to go Mom! Anyway, when you feel discouraged or behind, take time each week to write just a few things down... on your blog, in a journal, in a baby book etc. One day your kids will really appreciate it!
I love reading your blog. You will treasure all of these words about Katelyn forever!! I laughed hard about the post on you were the perfect mom before you became a mom!! I was the exact same way.
ReplyDeleteI know you're doing a fantastic job as a mommy. Be blessed sweet friend.