Katelyn is 9 months.....
and 11 days
I didn't post on the day she turned 9 months... guess I lost the mother of the year award again!

Gone are the days of setting her in the nap nanny and taking a monthly picture.. this one will have to do! :)
At her 9 month appointment

Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania with Tim's family

This girl LOVES her puppy dog... evidently the feeling is mutual

Not many days of being able to sit outside are left... it's getting cold here!!

As you can tell we are standing but no signs of crawling!

Before the first Christmas party of the season. KG loves her Daddy!!
yay for pictures of katelyn!! I've been waiting for a blog update :) i can't believe she is pulling up, and that christmas outfit with the white dress coat is just the cutest thing ever. miss yall!
ReplyDeletethat last picture...stop it! uhhhdorbs.
ReplyDelete