If I was Oprah I'd give each of my readers one of the following items, but since I'm not, you'll have to just read along and perhaps purchase one of my favorites as of late.... materialistic to the max but nonetheless a few things I enjoy.....
Wusthof knives... we don't have a full set but Tim gave me a few for our anniversary. I'm really not sure how I've cooked as much as I have with such terrible knives. Good knives are worth the investment to all of you who live in your kitchen! The Santoku chopping knife is by far my favorite!

For Christmas Tim gave me this Little Giraffe blanket. Someone gave us one when Katelyn was born and I have been obsessed with it... so I added an adult size one to my Christmas list. It's awesome!

Restoration Hardware foot duvets... go get 'em now... they are only $12 on post Holiday sale

I've owned this North Face down vest for years. I wear it almost every day in the winter... well, okay every day. Really. It fits really well, it's warm (but not too hot) and it has great pockets to hold my keys, phone, pacifier, toy, wallet, etc. (all necessary items to fly through the grocery store with a 10 month old)

My sister told me about this lotion when Katelyn was first born. Katelyn takes after her Mom with her skin... D.R.Y. I literally coat my face in moisturizing lotion and it's still dry (true story). Same with K's little body. However, since Cerave (the tub not the bottle) has helped significantly with both of our dry skin. It's even kept up in the dead of winter!

Katelyn gave me Lulu Lemon pants for Christmas. I've always loved workout pants even though I seldom work out in them. They're easy and so comfortable... they're a go to. The truth is, they aren't all the same and since I've had a pair of Lulu's I'm a believer!! I don't know what it is that they do with these pants but they are by far my favorite!

8x8 Le Creuset baking dish. I've used Pyrex for years but after hearing the "explosion in the oven" story from FOUR different friends and family I decided it's time to stop putting Pyrex in the oven. Tim's Mom gave me a red LC baking dish for Christmas and I love it... use it almost every night!


Maybe you should just pick one lucky reader to give them all to...like maybe me! I totally agree about good knives. I've been looking for good workout type pants. And what the heck is the explosion in the oven story??
ReplyDeleteI'd like to enter the drawing for the LuLu Lemon pants. Ok? :) (And the vest, and the LC...)
ReplyDeleteI love those knives! My husband got me a few for Christmas...yes, a bit expensive for the whole set. I agree...how did I cut a vegetable before these! By the way, I LOVE your sweet doggie...I used to have a half doby/german shep. and a rotty...they're gone now. Maybe another one soon.
ReplyDelete