Evidently a few people do actually read my blog bc I've been asked to post more pictures! I know it's been awhile but the truth is the blog is not the primary way I document our life as a family so it gets put on the back burner. Nevertheless there are many family and friends that don't get to see us often and that don't have Instagram so here I am posting again! Our Summer has been awesome. It's been hot... which is fine by me. We've had a lot of fun with our garden this year. Katelyn is a BIG fan of the tomatoes. So much so that I have to be careful how many she eats because they give her mouth sores and tummy aches (she eats them by the handful). Fresh pico de gallo is my favorite treat from the garden. Nothing beats it! Our neighborhood hosted a family Olympics and we were Team Olympic Storm. Tim drew our sidewalk chalk square... that man is a jack of all trades... check out that drawing of Storm! Speaking of neighbors we've been playing with ours a lot. 13 kids 5 and under on our street. We have a lot of fun! I love the picture where Tucker (one of the 2 yr old twins that live next door) is opening the cozy coupe door for her.... or maybe he's about to pull her out of it! :) Katelyn loves to be outside and loves water so we spend a lot of time in the sprinklers. When the sprinkler comes on the kids come out! I've also been doing some reading this summer. I love to read, which wasn't always the case. I don't have a lot of time to do so but you make time to do the things you want to do and I've been making more time to read. Here are some picture updates just for you Aunt Marilyn! :) 















I check your blog almost every day! So I love that you are posting again. I love seeing how Katelyn grows up. And I have no idea if you don't put it on the blog b/c I'm not on facebook or instagram etc. I also love to know how life is going for yall. Keep doing it!!....if it's not too much trouble :) I'm impressed by all the veggies and cooking inspiration (I need more of both of those in my life right now!). Give Katelyn a big hug. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kristen! I love keeping up with you and your beautiful little one! Sounds like a fun neighborhood!!
ReplyDelete